Welcome, Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy.

Look HERE I reviewed Poison Study By: Maria V. Snyder

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tempted By: P.C. & Kristin Cast

So...you''d think after banishing an immortal being and a fallen High Priestess, saving Stark''s life, biting Heath, getting a headache from Erik, and almost dying, Zoey Redbird would catch a break. Sadly, a break is not in the House of Night school forecast for the High Priestess in training and her gang. Juggling three guys is anything but a stress reliever, especially when one of them is a sexy Warrior who is so into protecting Zoey that he can sense her emotions. Speaking of stress, the dark force lurking in the tunnels under the Tulsa Depot is spreading, and Zoey is beginning to believe Stevie Rae could be responsible for a lot more than a group of misfit red fledglings. Aphrodite''s visions warn Zoey to stay away from Kalona and his dark allure, but they also show that it is Zoey who has the power to stop the evil immortal. Soon it becomes obvious that Zoey has no choice: if she doesn''t go to Kalona he will exact a fiery vengeance on those closest to her. Will Zoey have the courage to chance losing her life, her heart, and her soul? Find out in the next spectacular installment in the House of Night Series, Tempted. (Summary Thanks to Chapters Indigo.ca)
    
    This book was good hmm... to tell you the truth I'm still trying to figure out the overall feeling I have towards this book. Ok here my dilemma I was liking the book at beginning it was going well a little dry at moments here and there, then when the action starts the book ENDS!!! No closure, no nothing The End until April. I would understood if this was a TV show and its like stay tuned until next week and this and this is going down then. Luck is that I read it now because what if I was one of those people who read it 5 months ago and they were stuck wondering what happens at the end of the chapter (that how I fell that most of the book could have been condensed) at least thats what it feels like to me. Ok rant over back to the book. This book did have its ups and downs it grabs the readers attention, but the downs is that everyone has to wait until the end of April to read Burned. The turn off with tempted is that some people will be hesitant to read then next book because we love the characters and the basic plot but is burned going to be like tempted and only the last few pages is when it go good?? I'm a big HON fan and P.C. Cast fan, and all the characters as well, but the ending of this book could have been maybe better placed like it should have been the middle at least thats what I think. The truth of the matter is that P.C. & Kristin have worked hard on this series and I'm not a writer so they know what they are doing I'm just a blogger with an opinion. If you have read the book whats Eriks problem in this book?? Or shall I say Zoeys?? I'm no more team Erik its now STARK all the way!! I love me some Warriors!! If you didn't here before I HATE, HATE..... HATE Neferet or whatever she calls her self I think its now Queen Tsi Sigli?? Nyx re incarnate (as if). Last question if you have read the book how do you guys feel about Rephaim (yes/no) can he change?? Let me know?? Ok overall this book was ok if your in to the HON series then keep with it I have faith in Burned sounds super cool!!! So I would totally say keep going since we have so far after what 5 books?? now 6 and 7.

I Would Personally Rate this Book:   
555 

P.S. I Overall liked the book, love the new covers. Looks to have like filigree on it.

Happy Reading Guys! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Due to large amounts of spam, comments will now be monitored. Sorry for the inconvenience. Comments will be publish as soon as possible.

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails