Welcome, Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy.

Look HERE I reviewed Poison Study By: Maria V. Snyder

Friday, January 21, 2011

TO READ LIST

So this year I'm trying to stay organized. So to keep myself organized in my personal life I create list. I'm not joking I could make a list out of anything (I could possibly even make a list on the reason why I should make this list) jokes. Anyways this year I have done something crazy, and that is setting a really high reading list goal. So my goal of to read in the year of 2011 is 100 books!! This year I read around 50 or 60. So i'm doubling up. So here goes my list of books I plan to read which I already own.

Up coming books to read!!
  1. Elixir- Hilary Duff (Comp Jan 2011)
  2. Hourglass- Melissa Mar(Comp Jan 2011)
  3. Blood Promise- Richelle Mead
  4. Iron King- Julie Kagawa
  5. Spirit Bound- Richelle Mead
  6. Prophecy of Sisters- Michelle Zink
  7. Last Sacrifice- Richelle Mead
  8. Enchanted Ivy- Sarah Beth Durst
  9. Blue Moon- Alyson Noel
  10. Paranormalcy- Kiersten White
  11. Shadowland- Alyson Noel
  12. Nevermore- Kelly Creagh
  13. Ink Exchange- Melissa Marr
  14. Crave- Melinda Metz
  15. Fragile Eternity- Melissa Marr
  16. Claire de Lune- Chirstine Johnson
  17. Radiant Shadows- Melissa Marr
  18. Slayed- Amanda Marrone
  19. Darklight- Lesly Livingston
  20. Fallen- Lauren Kate
  21. Misguided Angel- Melissa De La Cruz
  22. Torment- Lauren Kate
  23. Night Runner- Max Turner
  24. The Replacement- Brenna Yovanoff
  25. Hush Hush- Becca Fitzpatrick
  26. Lying Game- Sara Shepard
  27. Carpe Corpus- Rachel Caine
  28. Magic Study- Maria V. Synder
  29. Beautiful Creatures- Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  30. The Agency: The Body at the Tower- Y.S. Lee
  31. White Cat- Holly Black
  32. Awakened- P.C. & Kristin Cast
  33. Glimmer Glass- Jenna Black
  34. Out for Blood-Alyxandra Harvey
So this is my temporary list because you know what happens when new book are released!! You just want to dive in. Question for you do you have a goal for 2011 if so let me know what it is and or leave me a link of you post on it. P.S. if you would like to see my progress be sure to check out my To read list page HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!!

Happy Reading




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Due to large amounts of spam, comments will now be monitored. Sorry for the inconvenience. Comments will be publish as soon as possible.

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails