Welcome, Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy.

Look HERE I reviewed Poison Study By: Maria V. Snyder

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Chosen By: P.C. & Kristin Cast

Chosen is about another adventure with Zoey Redbird and her friends, but supposed sworn enemies are now friends. If that’s not weird enough Stevie Rae, Zoey’s best friend is still alive and is having a hard time coping with what she has become. The problem with Stevie Rae is that she is struggling to hold on to her past and what she was before death; Zoey is trying to figure out how to save Stevie Rae before it’s too late. How will Zoey save her when she needs her friends but can’t tell them what is going on because it is a secret, but Zoey has other problems as well she is dealing with three boyfriends (I smell trouble, like major disaster), as if that is not enough vampires from the House of Night have been turning up dead. Find out how Zoey can solve all these problems before everything turns into a disaster and may be too late! I thought this book was good but there were parts in the book that I wish I had a phone to the fiction world, I’d call Zoey and I could have told her what to do and avoid. This book was still a good read some slow parts but also some good action and a good ending leaving me wanting more. (Untamed here I come!).   

I would personally rate this book: 
5555

Happy Reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Due to large amounts of spam, comments will now be monitored. Sorry for the inconvenience. Comments will be publish as soon as possible.

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails