Welcome, Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy.

Look HERE I reviewed Poison Study By: Maria V. Snyder

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (24) The Faerie Ring: Kiki Hamilton


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme, which is being hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that shows off the books that you have been pining for there release, and we can't wait any longer, so I use this meme to settle the addiction temporarily, until we are able to own the book. So Join in.
So this weeks "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

The Faerie Ring: Kiki Hamilton

London, December 1871
Orphaned and picking pockets in London’s Charing Cross station to support not only herself, but her ‘family’ of orphans, sixteen year-old Tiki steals the Queen’s ring and thinks she’s solved their problems. That is, until Rieker, a pickpocket from the North End, suspects her in the theft and tells her that the ring is really a reservoir that holds a truce between the British and Faerie courts.

When he warns her that the fey will do anything, including murder, to recover the ring, Tiki is unsure whether to believe him or not. To complicate matters, Rieker seems to know something about the unusual birthmark on Tiki’s wrist. But when Tiki and her family are threatened the game changes.

In a dazzling debut that takes you from the gritty slums of Victorian London to the glittering ballrooms of the Royal Palace to the menacing Otherworld, you won’t want to miss this thrilling tale of mystery, adventure and romance.
(Summary Thanks to Goodreads)

Love this cover, very eye catching. This book sounds like it has awesome potential. I look forward to wait oh so many month before getting my hands on this one. Sorry guys, but this book is set to be release in October 2011. Sad I know.

P.S. Don't forget to let me know what you are waiting for this Wednesday.

Happy Reading!!


7 comments:

Alyssa said...

Love this cover! & the premise is very interesting... you're right, october seems so far away =/

BLHmistress said...

I hadn't heard of this book but boy does it sound good. Gonna add it to my really super long list.

This Week's WOW

Mysteriousrose said...

I really like the cover it's beautiful and I'm very excited to read this book.
I'm a new follower^^

My WOW:
http://mysteriousrose.blogspot.com/2011/02/waiting-on-wednesday-1-this-side-of.html

Kiki Hamilton said...

Hi Kelly! Thanks for featuring THE FAERIE RING as your Waiting on Wednesday pick last week! and also for the cover love!! I appreciate it!

If you'd like a bookmark (or if any of those who commented would like one) just drop me an email at kikihamilton@comcast.net with your mailing address and I'll pop some in the mail to you.

Thanks again!

:-) Kiki

Lindsay Cummings author said...

hey there! new follower from the YA blog directory!! Love the blog, i'm excited to read more!

follow me?!

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

Sarah Allen said...

Looks interesting! Thanks for a great review and a great blog. I agree with whats been said, that the cover is stunning!

Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)

Jeff Rivera said...

Excellent choice of cover! The story is interesting and exciting. From the streets up to the Royal Palace with touch of mystery and adventure! Great book!

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Due to large amounts of spam, comments will now be monitored. Sorry for the inconvenience. Comments will be publish as soon as possible.

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails