Welcome, Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy.

Look HERE I reviewed Poison Study By: Maria V. Snyder

Monday, September 6, 2010

In My Mailbox (20)

Hey Guys so this is what was in my mailbox this week, if you don't know what that means here let me explain. The idea started over at the Story Siren I blog I adore, check Kristi out. But this is a weekly posting of all the fun arriving in your mail box, it doesn't have to been actually in your mail box but it can be a shopping bag as well. Enough with the talk lets get started. 



So no IMM Vlog this week!! So Here it is:

My Bundle of Joy!! (Bought)


Paranormalcy By: Kiersten White  (Chapters) 
Clockwork Angel By: Cassandra Claire (Chapters)


Nevermore By: Kelly Creagh (Chapters)
Linger By: Maggie Stiefvater (Chapters) 

For Review (ARC Tour):




Wicked Girls By: Stephanie Hemphill (ARC) (Traveling ARC Tours)


Another Bundle of Joy (Some what book related):




Gossip Girl Season 1 and 2 (Walmart Canada for 18.99 each)




I so super excited for all the great books I received this week especially Clockwork Angel can't wait to read them all. Another thing I'm super excited for is Gossip Girl, I didn't read the books yet, but I adore the show. What I deal. 

Thanks to Drea from Travelling ARC Tours for including me in this Book tour.  

Thats what I got this week Guys!! Don't forget to leave me a link to your IMM

3 comments:

Midnight Bloom said...

Paranormalcy and Clockwork Angel were AWESOME! Happy Reading! :)

Danny said...

Absolutely great list! I read Clockwork Angel the day it came out ..Woooho and I'm still having to read Paranormalicy.

France said...

I haven’t red the book yet but I think it’s quite nice to read since I am a book lover! Nice blog by the way.

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Due to large amounts of spam, comments will now be monitored. Sorry for the inconvenience. Comments will be publish as soon as possible.

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails