Welcome, Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy.

Look HERE I reviewed Poison Study By: Maria V. Snyder

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Out this Week


Hey guys Today is FRIDAY!! Yeah Friday. So a lot of people have been super excited because this week there has been some super awesome release. Just in case you guys missed them I'll be here to review them for you so you guys can go out and get them either buying them trading and or from the  good old library. So lets get on to the good stuff I'll be providing link, I do not make any profit from my links :).

Wisdom By: Amanda Hocking

Wisdom (My Blood Approves, #4)


Dead is a Rumor By: Marlene Perez (My review is Here)

Dead Is Just A Rumor (Dead Is, #4)

Kiss from Hell By: Kristin Cast, Kelley Armstrong, Richelle Mead, and Francesca Lia Block
Kisses from Hell

Mockingjay By: Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay (Hunger Games, #3)

The Candidates Delcroix Academy 1 By: Inara Scott
The Candidates (Delcroix Academy, #1)

The Nightmarys By: Dan Poblocki
The Nightmarys

Aren't these an awesome bunch!! Yeah it is stay tuned for next Friday where the load is way bigger. For those of you who already own any of these enjoy your Lovelies!! 

Happy Ready



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Due to large amounts of spam, comments will now be monitored. Sorry for the inconvenience. Comments will be publish as soon as possible.

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails