Welcome, Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy.

Look HERE I reviewed Poison Study By: Maria V. Snyder

Saturday, February 20, 2010

In My Mailbox (3)

Hey Guys so this is my first in my mailbox if you don't know what that means here let me explain. The idea started over at the Story Siren I blog I adore, check Kristi out. But this is a weekly posting of all the fun arriving in your mail box, it doesn't have to been actually in your mail box but it can be a shopping bag as well. Enough with the talk lets get started. 
         So this week the books in my Mail Box were:

Bought:
Untamed By: P.C. & Kristin Cast
Hunted By: P.C & Kristin Cast


Ok Hunted and Untamed should have arrived last week but didn't and Tempted I got I think it was like 3 weeks before. So I need to get on to these :) excited!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wicked Lovely By: Melissa Marr
Wondrous Strange By: Lesley Livingston


For Review From Work:


Introducing an exciting new series Steeped in Victorian atmosphere and intrigue, this diverting mystery trails a feisty heroine as she takes on a precarious secret assignment. Rescued from the gallows in 1850s London, young orphan (and thief) Mary Quinn is surprised to be offered a singular education, instruction in fine manners -- and an unusual vocation. Miss Scrimshaw's Academy for Girls is a cover for an all-female investigative unit called The Agency, and at seventeen, Mary is about to put her training to the test. Assuming the guise of a lady's companion, she must infiltrate a rich merchant's home in hopes of tracing his missing cargo ships. But the household is full of dangerous deceptions, and there is no one to trust -- or is there? Packed with action and suspense, banter and romance, and evoking the gritty backstreets of Victorian London, this breezy mystery debuts a daring young detective who lives by her wits while uncovering secrets -- including those of her own past.
Doesn't this book sound super duper exciting!! Can't wait to read this. This book is to be released March 9th 2010. So i'll probably ready it closer to the release date so like a week or so. So don't forget to stop by for the review.

*So thats it for my Mailbox. Whats in yours?? Leave a comment or the link to yours or you can leave a comment with it!!! and if you haven't already don't forget to fill Mr. Linky out Here.* 





P.s. for more information on the books above just click on the titles.
Thanks for stopping by




Kelly P.

13 comments:

Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) said...

I like how you have Wondrous Strange and Wicked Lovely together. I've always thought of them as a match. idk why....

Cassandra said...

The Agency sounds interesting. I haven't hard of it. I'll be looking forward to your review.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Wondrous Strange is on my wish list! Enjoy!

Kathy Martin said...

Nice books this week! I have Wondrous Strange and The Agency on my TBR pile too. I like the House on Night series and am looking forward to the next one. Enjoy! Happy reading!

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. The House of Night books are pretty cool. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Josette said...

I like all your titles! I've heard so much of the P.C. & Kristin Cast books but there's so much on my TBR that I haven't gone to the nearest bookstore to get them. The same goes for Wicked Lovely. Ohh, there's just so so so much to read! :)

Happy reading to you anyway!!!

Monster of Books said...

Wicked Lovely and Wondrous Strange are awesome books!! I'm currently reading the Agency and loving it. Enjoy, Happy Reading!!

Anna said...

You got some good reads this week. I've read Wicked Lovely, Untamed & Hunted and enjoyed all three. :)

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Great books this week! I finished all I could of the House of Night books and it's so hard waiting for the next book! Looking foward to your reviews!

Lizzy said...

I can't wait for The Agency: A Spy in the House! Enjoy all your books!

Chrissie said...

I got Wicked Lovely last week but haven't got around to reading it just yet. Hope you enjoy your books - they all look great!

Lori said...

I got Wicked Lovely from the library. :) Enjoy your books. Here's Mine.

Kelly Peres said...

@Dahlia-I totally agree i think its the cover and there both about Fae!! Maybe thats the reasoning i give it! lol
@Cassandra- yeah i haven't started reading it but probably start next or have review by next week check back!! :)
@Maura(Book Monster)- Ohhh now I'm excited!!
Chrissie-I posted the review for Wondrous Strange Check it out!! :)

Thanks Everyone for checking out my IMM hope you stop by more often!! :) and thanks for all your comments keep them coming i adore the feedback!!

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Due to large amounts of spam, comments will now be monitored. Sorry for the inconvenience. Comments will be publish as soon as possible.

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails