Welcome, Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy.

Look HERE I reviewed Poison Study By: Maria V. Snyder

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dead Girls Dance By: Rachel Caine Book Review


Claire Danvers has her share of challenges - like being a genius in a school that favors beauty over brains, dealing with the homicidal girls in her down, and above all, finding out that her college town is overrun with vampires. On the up side, she has a great roommate (who tends to disappear at sunup) and a new boyfriend named Shane... whose vampire-hunting dad has called in backup: cycle punks who like the idea of killing just about anything.
Now a fraternity is throwing its annual Dead Girls' Dance and - surprise! - Claire and her equally outcast best friend, Eve, have been invited. When they find out why, all hell is going to break loose. Because this time both the living and the dead are coming out - and every body's hungry for blood. 


LOVED IT!!! Lately all the sequels to series I adore have kind of SUCKED!! But Dead Girls Dance was a big bang in action. I think it had the right number of action it wasn't to much, this book will have you going, and craving more.

I adore Claire and Shane I get butterflies when I read about them. I DON'T KNOW WHY!! As I said these character are easy to like (good ones) and the bad ones easy to hate. I still think Eve is my favorite she's so feisty I love it always ready for a fight. I like Michael but I pity him... (WILL NOT SPOIL BOOK!!! :). One thing I really adore about Rachel Caine's writing is she does not have a lengthy intros she leads right into the action. (YAY).

I'm not usually a big, big fan of mystery, but the way the book deals with it I dunno the best word to describe it...... Slick!! Don't expect anything, because you think one thing and its has you fooled. I adore Vampire Series and this series proves why!! Vampire's aren't to be trusted or are they??.... Read this book and Find out!! Ohh last thought I prefer the UK Cover so yeah!!


I would Personally Rate this book:
 5555


Happy Reading 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Due to large amounts of spam, comments will now be monitored. Sorry for the inconvenience. Comments will be publish as soon as possible.

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails