Welcome, Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy.

Look HERE I reviewed Poison Study By: Maria V. Snyder

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ShowTime: True Blood (2)

Sorry about this is my new Meme called Show Time. I know this is a book blog but I have two shows I am ecstatic to watch, and I Kelly shall report my finds, reactions, and overall thoughts. The good thing is that both shows are book series made in to TV Series. One being Pretty Little Liars (Have not read series). Two being True Blood (Have read series). So hold on to your Knickers, for yet another SHOW TIME!!. 

For those of you who do not know what True Blood is let me fill you in. True Blood is a TV Series based on AWESOME must read books. The series that I'm talking about is Charlaine Harris's Sookie Stackhouse series. The show is so far on its 3rd season and running on strong. Good thing is the book is Highly addictive, and weirdly enough has its own edge compared to the book. What I mean by Edge is that though you have read the books you still don't know what is going to happen because the TV Series has its own twist and turns. WARNING: This show is not mean't for teen as there is Adult Themes and Coarse Language, so Viewers Beware.
Season 3: Episode 1 - "Bad Blood" 
Written by Brian Buckner  
Directed by Daniel Minahan

Season 3 Premiere. Sookie turns to Eric for help finding Bill; Andy urges Jason to stay the course; Sam reconnects with his past; Tara seeks refuge from her grief. (Episode Info thanks to HBO.CA)
 So what can I say I love the bang beginning of the Third season totally jam packed with action. I can't wait to meet all the new characters especially Alcide just as hot as the book describes him!! Oh and he's not the only one I was excited to see. Eric oh how I find thy guilty for having a body so beautiful. I know he's totally cocky  in the show like when Sookie so called badged in on him in the basement (oh I adore Pam "Ohh Sookie stop please don't go" while she just lets her go with out a fight and a bored tone). I have to say I adored both the books and the show, but for some reason in the show Sookie sometimes gets on my nerves. So because of that I need a new fave female other then Pam who rocks and I wished had more Screen time, I'll choose Jessica. 

Anyways other then my rant of Love. This season Premire was well directed and thought out, because though we have been all caught up we still have some Lingering questions and ideas as to what the future holds. But one thing is right with the True Blood show expect the unexpected. The show is suppose to be an Hour long, but this I ask of you fellow followers did it actually feel that long, my answer is NO. So it is my honor to end this Show Time. I'm sorry for being vague here and there its just for those who haven't read the books or seen the series, and or are behide I will not , shall not, try to not spoil it for you.

Until Next Time and Happy Reading!!!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Due to large amounts of spam, comments will now be monitored. Sorry for the inconvenience. Comments will be publish as soon as possible.

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails