Welcome, Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy.

Look HERE I reviewed Poison Study By: Maria V. Snyder

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

In My Mailbox (18)




Hey Guys so this is what was in my mailbox this week, if you don't know what that means here let me explain. The idea started over at the Story Siren I blog I adore, check Kristi out. But this is a weekly posting of all the fun arriving in your mail box, it doesn't have to been actually in your mail box but it can be a shopping bag as well. Enough with the talk lets get started. 



So no IMM Vlog this week!! So Here it is:


Bought:


Swoon By: Nina Malkin  (Walmart) 
Kiss of Life By: Daniel Waters (Book Depository)


Devil's Kiss By: Sarwat Chadda  (Ebay)
Red Pyramid By: Rick Riordan (Walmart) 

For Review (ARC Tour):




Deception By: Lee Nichols (ARC) (Thanks to Trini from A Book Lovers Review)





Swag: 



Claire De Lune (Postcard)
3 Twilight Book Marks (Squeeeck!!) 


This is the back of the Swag!!

This week I didn't get much but what I got I adore!!!! Especially Deception By: Lee Nichols this book is going so well I'm totally loving it!!

Thanks to Trini for A Book Lover Reviews for doing a Book tour.  

Sorry again for being missing from time to time I have been very behind at work and also on my reviews but I'm off this week so Ill be able to post.



Thank what I got this week Guys!! Don't forget to leave me a link to your IMM

P.S. I'm on vacation this week!! So excited for all the reading and catching up!!.


Kelly P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Due to large amounts of spam, comments will now be monitored. Sorry for the inconvenience. Comments will be publish as soon as possible.

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails