Welcome, Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy.

Look HERE I reviewed Poison Study By: Maria V. Snyder

Monday, June 21, 2010

Van Alen Legacy By: Melissa De La Cruz Book Review (Contains Spoilers, maybe more then one)

Basic Story: Schuyler is back for another installment is the Blue Blood novels. So after the Croaten Massacre that happen in Rio Sky is being accused of the occurrences and the death of her grandfather Lawrence Van Alen, knowing that she is innocent Sky and Oliver (her Conduit/ BFF/ Human Familiar) set out on a journey to fulfill the Van Alen Legacy (but just one problem Sky doesn't know what it is). So she and Oliver travel around the world in hunt of the Van Alen Legacy, but first she need to figure out how to keep her safe from the American coven (Corrupted might I add). 

Bliss is confused and alone (not literally) her mother Bobi-Ann was killed in Rio, her so called sister had gone missing, her father is distant and her best friend has run away! Also her love killed by a silver blood! All shes left with is a short memory, blackouts and a Visitor who doesn't leave her!! 

Mimi is off on an adventure living her life to the fullest love ahh love she's on top of the world (thanks to Sky) running away with her Conduit! Mimi has Jack where she wants him. Right??but nothing is as it seems!!

I love these blue bloods books (I sometimes think I love them more then... Twilight!!) I know how, but I do! The beginning of the book was kind of the confusing I don't know if it's because I read Revelations a while ago or just because! After I got hooked on these book a bit predictable except the end!

I don't know I like Oliver but not as a boyfriend more of a friend like Simon and Clary in the Mortal Instrument Series! I love that Melissa De La Cruz got creative with the whole history around this book and it was very descriptive and I was able to visualize it! I love the end of this book kept me wanting more! I hate that I have to wait until October 2010 for Misguided Angel even June 29th 2010 Keys to the Repository. I love that everyone knows something that could help each other in the over all happiness but it hurts the over all happiness but it hurts you because you wish you had a phone to fiction land to call the characters and tell them the out come of there actions. 


This was yet another well written book by Melissa De La Cruz, great Character transition. There were some parts I wished to rush but the rest of the book made up for that. I adore this book cover it might be my favorite in the whole series. I would highely reccommend this series especially for all you young adult vampire lovers. 


Series Order: 
1. Blue Bloods
2. Masquerade
3. Revelation
4. The Van Alen Legacy
 *Keys to the Repository (Extension novel)*
5. Misguided Angel

I would Personally Rate this Book: 4.5


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Due to large amounts of spam, comments will now be monitored. Sorry for the inconvenience. Comments will be publish as soon as possible.

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails