Welcome, Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy.

Look HERE I reviewed Poison Study By: Maria V. Snyder

Monday, March 8, 2010

Untamed

Life sucks when your friends are pissed at you. Just ask Zoey Redbird?she?s become an expert on suckiness. In one week she has gone from having three boyfriends to having none, and from having a close group of friends who trusted and supported her, to being an outcast. Speaking of friends, the only two Zoey has left are undead and unMarked. And Neferet has declared war on humans, which Zoey knows in her heart is wrong. But will anyone listen to her? Zoey''s adventures at vampyre finishing school take a wild and dangerous turn as loyalties are tested, shocking true intentions come to light, and an ancient evil is awakened in P.C. and Kristin Cast''s spellbinding fourth House of Night novel (Summary from Chapters Indigo.ca

What a book I think it might just be my favorite and defiantly a step up from Chosen. There were some parts in the book that I felt bad for Zoey for being outcast by her friends and boyfriends all one hundred of them (you know I had to comment on that). My favorite part of this situation is that the only two people you would never expect to be on Zoey's side are... The hag from hell, and a not so dead person lol (I can't spoil the series you need to read the books to find out). I always had a gut feeling that Neferet was pure evil and Loren you could tell something was too good to be true. I love the twists and turns this book has, you're in for a ride with this one. I have to admit this book does have those empty patches you wish you can get on with just turning the page to get on with the story, but the rest of the book is so worth the wait. Especially because you don't know what the future of the storyline holds for you, and all the mystery this book. I kind of like the ending, but you know P.C. and Kristin are good for, yep that's right cliffhangers. Have to add this in here, but the only predictable part of this storyline is Zoey's love life (lol). So I'm done with my babble I do not want to spoil this book at all because what fun would that be to you fellow readers. I really enjoyed this one, all the characters new and old, but my fave two have to be Aphrodite and Eric I like them, but definitely not together. I love all the cover in this series so far, so you know I like this one too. By the way I love series, but hate cliffhanger at the end of the book (especially in certain books you have to wait a year maybe even two).

I would personally rate this book:    

5555

For my fellow House of Night fans here something fun to check out if you haven't already.
House of Night Series Site. Its got a lot of fun extras like a Yearbook where you can see what your favorite characters are all about. You can also see picture to help you picture them better. There are even some free wall paper (for your desktop screen). So check it out for more details on even the books.

Happy Reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Due to large amounts of spam, comments will now be monitored. Sorry for the inconvenience. Comments will be publish as soon as possible.

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails