Welcome, Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy.

Look HERE I reviewed Poison Study By: Maria V. Snyder

Sunday, May 16, 2010

In My Mailbox (15)


Hey Guys so this is what was in my mailbox this week, if you don't know what that means here let me explain. The idea started over at the Story Siren I blog I adore, check Kristi out. But this is a weekly posting of all the fun arriving in your mail box, it doesn't have to been actually in your mail box but it can be a shopping bag as well. Enough with the talk lets get started. 


So This week decided to do another IMM Vlog!! So Here it is:


Bought:

Hearts at Stake By: Alyxandra Harvey (Amazon- Used) (Review)
Still Sucks to be me By: Kimberly Pauley(Amazon)(Review fro Sucks to be Me)
Radiant Shadows By: Melissa Marr (Amazon) 
Dead in the Family By: Charlaine Harris (Amazon)
Thirst By: Christopher Pike (WalMart)
Twenties Girl By: Sophie Kinsella

For Review:

 Dead is Just a Rumor By: Marlene Perez (Ebook)
Gimme a Call By: Sarah Mlynowski (No Pictures, Thanks Random House)

Contest:

My 100 Follower Contest go Here for more details how you can win. Tomorrow will be a double Wammy in Review First Gryphon Project By: Carrie Mac and then Later Hunger Game By: Suzanne Collins!! (you can win those too!! and the contest are up for 2wks YAY!)

Thank what I got this week Guys!! Don't forget to leave me a link to your IMM. 


Kelly P

4 comments:

Corrine said...

Great mailbox this week!! I hope you enjoy all of the books you received eh? When is Kim Harrison going to be in Toronto?? :)

Holly said...

Congrats on receiving Gimme A Call, it's very high up on my wish list. I've also got Twenties Girl on my TBR stack but it has been sitting there for wayy too long :)

j said...

Lots of awesome books this week! Hope you enjoy them all. :)

Christina T said...

Fantastic books! I loved Still Sucks to Be Me. That series is so much fun. I look forward to hearing what you think of Dead in the Family. I am waiting to get that one from my library.

I hope you have a great week!

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Due to large amounts of spam, comments will now be monitored. Sorry for the inconvenience. Comments will be publish as soon as possible.

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails