Welcome, Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy.

Look HERE I reviewed Poison Study By: Maria V. Snyder

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (11)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

·          Grab your current read

·         Open to a random page

·         Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

·         BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they  like your teaser.


My Teasers:
"With pain and blood and terror. She opened her mouth, a mute protest against the images playing in her mind. The train, the screeching brakes, the thump, the fall, the blood. The screams."

 ~ Pg. 133, "Gryphon Project" By: Carrie Mac

P.S. Hey guys if you are participating in Teaser Tuesday don't forget to stop by Should Be Reading Book Blog and leave a link to you TT or even if you just want to check out other!! 
Ohh yeah I'm adoring this book you need to check it out!! It's a new touch to Sci fi.  

Happy Reading Guys

Kelly P

11 comments:

Clarissa said...

It sounds intriguing. Here is my teaser
http://limpetsandpenguins.blogspot.com

Sullivan McPig said...

Wow, impressive teaser!
mine's here:
http://mcpigpearls.blogspot.com/2010/05/teaser-tuesdays.html

Alayne said...

Wow, this is intense! And the cover is kinda scary. I like it! My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Book Sake said...

Sounds like a good book, will add to TBR.

Our teaser is at BookSake.

Jennifer said...

I am officially teased and will be adding this to my TBR list. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/05/teaser-tuesdays-sea-witch.html

Jenny Q said...

Nice. Definitely grabs your attention and makes you wonder what the book is all about! Here's my teaser for Watermark.

Kathy Martin said...

Nice teaser! It sounds scary.

My Tuesday Teaser is here at Inside of a Dog.

Jen said...

Yikes! interesting teaser! :)
Mine's here

Jessica N. said...

Oooh that sounds creepy and totally intriguing at the same time! Adding it to the evergrowing TBR pile!

Here's my teaser if you'd like to stop by!

~Jessica

Audrey said...

Oh my! Wonderful teaser!
HERE is my teaser for this week.

Kaye said...

Wow, that could even be from someone on the train that Anna Karenina jumped in front of. Great teaser! Have a good week and happy reading.

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Due to large amounts of spam, comments will now be monitored. Sorry for the inconvenience. Comments will be publish as soon as possible.

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails