Welcome, Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy.

Look HERE I reviewed Poison Study By: Maria V. Snyder

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cover Release: Everlasting & Dragon Oath

I was excited today when I looked into my Inbox and saw a weekly update from St. Martin's Griffin. This email was special it include the release of 2 awesome Covers. First one being Everlasting by: Alyson NoelSo if you haven't seen here it is:


Everlasting is the sixth and final installment of the epic love story that has enchanted readers across the world. Ever and Damen have spent centuries facing down bitter rivals, jealous friends and their own worst fears-all in the hope of being together forever. Now in Everlasting, their destiny is finally within reach.

Will they be united-or torn apart forever? Readers will finally discover the truth in this anxiously awaited conclusion!

(Summary Thanks to Goodreads.com)

I adore this cover. Love, love, love it! What do you guys think? I am currently behind in this series so I'm hoping that soon I can get back on track.

Series Order:

1. Evermore 
2. Blue Moon
3. Shadowland
4. Dark Flame
5. Night Star
6. Everlasting

I think this might be the final cover, still not sure the email didn't state it.

Next we have the Dragon Oath By: P.C. & Kristin Cast on the Facebook page of House of Night it stated that a Excert is coming soon I can't wait!! All we get is a sneak peak of the cover:




This is image is thanks to Goodreads.com as I can't find any other image at this time.

Series Order:

1. Marked
2. Betrayed
3. Chosen
4. Untamed
5. Hunted
6. Tempted
7. Burned
8. Awakened
9. Destined (To be released Nov 2011)
10. Dragon Oath Novella (To be released Nov 2011)

Hmm I like this cover, it's alright it will help once we have the description. The reason behind it is the fact that you can kind of "put a face to a name" hope you get what I mean!

 Let me know what you guys think!!

Happy Reading Guys

1 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Due to large amounts of spam, comments will now be monitored. Sorry for the inconvenience. Comments will be publish as soon as possible.

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails