Welcome, Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy.

Look HERE I reviewed Poison Study By: Maria V. Snyder

Sunday, February 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (22)

Hey Guys so this is what was in my mailbox this week, if you don't know what that means here let me explain. The idea started over at the Story Siren I blog I adore, check Kristi out. But this is a weekly posting of all the fun arriving in your mail box, it doesn't have to been actually in your mail box but it can be a shopping bag as well. Enough with the talk lets get started. 

So i decided to do a VLOG this week!! I totally love doing them so hope you guys enjoy.

Sorry I did this in the morning I was so detracted and I kept making mistakes. So please bare with me!! Hope you enjoy 


Mentioned:


Bought:

Dark Heart Forever By: Lee Monroe
Carpe Corpus By: Rachel Caine
Flawless By: Sara Shepard
Captivate By: Carrie Jonas
Confession of a Vampire's Girlfriend By: Katie MacAlistor
Bloody Valentine By: Melissa De La Cruz
Awakened By: P.C. Cast & Kristen

Library Books

The Everafter By: Amy Huntley
The Ivy By: Lauren Kunze with Rina Onur
Darke Academy: Secret Lives By: Gabriella Poole (Book Review)

For Review:

In the Storm By: Karen Metcalf

Abandoned by the world around her, Carly believes she is fated to a life of torment at the hands of her stepfather and is desperate for an escape. When she can bear the abuse no longer and gives in to a thunderous rage, she suddenly finds herself in an unfamiliar, yet beautiful, storm world. This limbo between dimensions appears to be her private sanctuary, but it may just be her purgatory. 

No one escapes fate without sacrifice, but is the price more than Carly is willing to pay?
(Summary Thanks to Goodreads.com)

Review, Interview, and Contest to come!!

So Super excited for all the books I got this week!!! Don't forget to link me to your IMM. Happy reading Guys!!

2 comments:

Midnight Bloom said...

Nice haul this week! I'm getting farther behind in the Morganville Vampires series... so sad...

I hope you enjoy all your new books!! :)

Kelly Peres said...

@Midnight Bloom-Thanks!! Yeah I feel behind until I have seen such awesome reviews lately so I got back on to it!! Still have a lot to go!! Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Due to large amounts of spam, comments will now be monitored. Sorry for the inconvenience. Comments will be publish as soon as possible.

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails