Welcome, Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy.

Look HERE I reviewed Poison Study By: Maria V. Snyder

Monday, February 7, 2011

Shadow Kiss By: Richelle Mead (Mini Review)

For Rose Hathaway, everything seems out of kilter. Ever since she made her first Strigoi kills, a dark shadow has been creeping over her. Looming in the background, too, is another realization: If she follows her forbidden love for guardian Dimitri Belikov, she might lose her best friend forever. And these sleep-shaking worries couldn't have come at a worse time. The immortal unloving are prowling everywhere, famished for vengeance against her. An adrenaline-laced episode of the teen pop favorite Vampire Academy.
(Summary thanks to Goodreads)

I adored this book it has to be my favorite in the whole series. It was action packed from start to finish. Richelle Meads talent in writing really shone. I really like how with each book the characters grew as people (some books the characters seemed the same not a lot of growth). This book had a lot of Rose which I really enjoyed as she is my favorite character. Rose is awesome feisty, and overall shes is kind of hope for woman Dhampirs, because she shows them that they can be guardians too. Another favorite characters of mine and also my fictional crush has to be Dimitri. I can go on and on why I love him, but like always there isn't enough space on my blog for that. You all know that in a great novel there is always a conflict when romance comes along. This conflict has to be either Rose chooses Lissa or Dimitri. Let me tell you I was very surprised who she did choose. Me I might have done it the other way around (personal opinion). I hated, yet loved the ending, so be prepared Mead will surprise you. Overall this book was awesome third installment. Shadow Kiss was action packed had me turning pages and unable to put down. The ending did have a bit of a cliff hanger.

Series Order:

1. Vampire Academy
2. Frostbite
3. Shadow Kiss
4. Blood Promise
5. Spirit Bound
6. Last Sacrifice

I personally Rate this Novel:

5555.5

Happy Reading Guys!!

1 comments:

*Melissa* said...

This one was one of my favorite of the series as well. Im glad you enjoyed. you see how mead really out does herself in every book. This is my alltime favorite series. On a side not (back of dimitri lol.

heres a pik of dimitri from the artist thats creating the graphic novel of VA
http://paranormallyromanced.blogspot.com/2011/02/dimitri-hot.html

heres a great review of VA through stick figures drawing that I think you will enjoy
http://paranormallyromanced.blogspot.com/2011/02/amazing-vampire-academy-review-told.html

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Due to large amounts of spam, comments will now be monitored. Sorry for the inconvenience. Comments will be publish as soon as possible.

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails